Advanced Training Programme
- Escape and Evasive (Anti-threat) Techniques.
- The Pursuit Intervention Technique (PIT) and Secure Driving Techniques.
- Advanced Driving Training.
- 4WD Vehicle Off-road Conditions.
- To improve driving personality involving attitude, knowledge/awareness, alertness and anticipation.
- To give an understanding of the way your personality, emotions and maturity might affect your driving.
- To help participants become a knowledgeable and responsible driver.
- To manage and minimise risks by encouraging participants to think ahead and be prepared for unexpected occurrences.
- To improve the ability to manage Visibility, Time and Space.
- To provide participants with the deep understanding of causes of the vehicle accident and how to prevent them.
- To improve driving knowledge/awareness of what to do in case of emergency.
- To give driving knowledge, car knowledge, driving preparations, driving procedure to prevent potential problems.
- To improve basic car handling and how to manoeuvre safely to meet driving skills needed in routine driving situations.
- To give in-car driving experience according to an emergency situation to enhance driving skills and awareness.
- To understand about awareness of limiting factor.
- Improve driving attitude, knowledge, awareness and alertness of Participants in Routine Driving Situations, Cornering Procedures & Techniques and Emergency Situations.
- Enhance ability to judge (position, timing, interaction).
- Develop personality and skills to become COLLISION FREE DRIVERS (alert, knowledgeable and responsible driver).
- Understand about awareness of limiting factor
- Improve the ability to manage Visibility, Time and Space.
- Increased staff safety.
- Increased fleet economy.
- Increased staff morale.
- Lower insurance premiums.
- Improved risk management.
- Vehicle damage reduction.
- Increased resale value of vehicles.
- Reduced lost time and sick pay.
- Enhanced corporate image.
- Improved community safety.
- Meeting national/international health & safety requirements.
What can you gain?
- Driver education will turn you into a more responsible and defensive driver!
- You will make a contribution to road safety and more importantly save the lives of others.
- Understand how driver’s personality, emotions, and maturity might affect driver’s ability to drive and general driving performance.
- You will learn how to manoeuvre and control your car, minimise risk in a different driving environment and various road conditions.
- The programme will help you become a knowledgeable driver who is capable of dealing with a wide range of driving situations.
- You will gain knowledge of traffic and administrative laws, rules of the road, and traffic signs and signals.
- You will know how to maintain a car and receive the essential tips for trip planning.
- Know the most important components of a vehicle and understand how a vehicle works.
- You will gain insight into Alcohol and Drugs impair driving and penalties.
Ability to Manage Visibility, Time and Space
- Increase your awareness of the roadway and its surroundings.
- Learn how to manage visibility, time, and space.
- Learn to maximise your safety as well as your passengers, other road users, and pedestrians.