Our training materials are designed to improve driver performance to meet the national and international standards for safety, defensive and secure driving.
- Our training materials are designed in accordance with the national and international standards.
- In principle, every country has its unique driving and traffic characteristics
- IDDC adopts relevant global safety and defensive driving regulations and adjusts them in a manner most suitable to traffic conditions in Indonesia
- We designed the Safety Driving Training systems and all materials to meet the driving conditions and situations in Indonesia or country of training.
- The Theoretical session consists of two written tests, which include Road sign, and Driving theory test.
- Practical training course modules are designed based on our experiences and existing studies on driving behaviour, to achieve the main objectives of our programme.