Other Training – IDDC Training
Other Training Program
- Driving Skill On Road Assessment.
- Online Driving Training.
- To change driving personality involving attitude, knowledge/awareness, alertness.
- To give an understanding of the way in which your personality, emotions, and maturity affect your driving.
- To assist the participants to become an alert, knowledgeable and responsible driver.
- To manage and minimize risks by thinking ahead and preparing for anything that might happen.
- To improve the ability to manage Visibility, Time and Space.
- To provide the participants with an understanding of causes of crashes and how to avoid those situations.
- To improve driving knowledge/awareness of what to do in case of emergency.
- To give driving knowledge, car knowledge, driving preparations, driving procedure in which way to prevent potential problems.
- To improve basic car handling and how to maneuver in a safety way to meet driving skills needed in routine driving activities.
- To give in-car driving experience according to emergency situation to enhance driving skills and awareness.
- To understand about awareness of limiting factor.
- Improve the Attitude, Knowledge, Awareness and Alertness of Participants, in
- Routine Driving Situations, Cornering Procedures & Techniques and Emergency Situations.
- Enhance the ability to judge (position, timing, interaction) Develop Driving.
- Personality and skills to become COLLISION FREE DRIVERS (alert, knowledgeable and responsible driver).
- Understand about awareness of limiting factor Improve the ability to manage Visibility, Time and Space.
- Increased staff safety.
- Increased fleet economy.
- Increased staff morale.
- Lower insurance premiums.
- Improved risk management.
- Reduction in vehicle damage.
- Increased resale value of vehicles.
- Reduced lost time and sick pay.
- Enhanced corporate image.
- Improved community safety.
- Meeting of health & safety requirements.
What can you gain?
- Driver education will help you to become a responsible driver!
- Safe other people lives.
- Understanding of ways in which: Personality, emotions and maturity affect your driving.
- Maneuver and control your car, minimize risk in different driving environment and various road conditions.
- Will help you to become an alert, aware and knowledgeable driver capable of dealing with a wide range of driving situations.
- Knowledge of traffic laws and administrative laws, rules of roads, and signs and signals.
- Maintaining a car and tips for trip planning.
- Understanding parts of the car and knowing how a car works.
- Alcohol and Drugs impair driving and penalties.
Ability to Manage Visibility, Time and Space
- Increase your awareness of the roadway and its surroundings.
- Learn how to manage visibility, time, and space.
- Learn to maximize your own safety as well as your passengers, other road users and pedestrians.